Ysais Digital Marketing makes sure clients find you across all digital platforms. We are a digital firm based in Austin. We Provide results-oriented innovative digital marketing solutions designed to achieve our customer’s goals. That means people find your services before they find your competitors and that means you gain more clients.
Ysais Digital creates long term relationships and we keep our customers ahead of their competitors. We listen to our customers and deliver innovative digital marketing solutions and internet marketing campaigns that exceed our customer’s expectations and provides measurable results.
What Does A Digital Marketing Agency Do?
A completely digital agency can be compared to web design and traditional marketing agency, SEO Company (creative/ad agency) or both. There is a structure in which all the activities at a good agency are done:
- Sales and Marketing – Takes care of project procurement. This is also beginning of the project at this stage where you have to make sure that client expectations are set right and client understands what he/she is paying, what they will get in return.
- Project team, project managers – skilled for their respective skills , the team can include SEO analyst , SMO , content writers etc who are managed by a team manager.
- Content team : This can be separate or part of a project, the team includes content writers.
- Web design and development team – takes care of web design (including UI / UX) of the website, they need to ensure giving best on-site experience to the website visitor.
- CRM – Customer relationship management is important part for any team to review the project / team progress with client, they internally take the client feedback to the team.
- QA and reports – They ensure the work being done on the project is checked for quality, plagiarism and also sure these are being reported back to client properly.
Top 3 Reasons You Need To Hire A Digital Marketing Company
Given the number of different digital channels and tactics emerging, most companies don’t have resources to cover all these programs.
An agency can look at specific objectives and help prioritize which channels to focus on. Since they generally have a methodology for evaluating many different client-types, prioritization of programs is an area where they are supporting more companies every week.
Marketing is becoming like medicine: few generalists, a lot of specialists.
Marketing prior to web 2.0 was (relatively) easy. Programs were a short list including direct mail, events, print ads, and if the budget was present, some “above-the-line” marketing campaigns like radio and television.
Today companies are looking at email, SEO, PPC, SEM, inbound marketing third party content, all social media channels, daily deals, webinars, infographics, slideshare, etc. No one person can be the expert of all those digital marketing channels as the industry becomes more granular and specialist-driven.
In this environment, agencies can provide expertise for specific channels or create a program that is a rifle shot at a target market rather than a spray-and-pray shotgun blast.
Competition today is coming in all shapes, sizes, and locations.
Before the Internet era, competition was often right across the street. Today, competition is no longer restricted to location.
A given company might be fighting a global competitor focusing on localized search in their home metro area or region, or want to get to their competitor’s home turf.
Source: Search Engine Land